Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New taggers kit, freebie, tag and sale extended!

Hi,
I'm back with a new kit and freebie for you plus some other things :)

My mojo's working quite well these days so I'm quite productive as you can see...

The new kit is called "Cute & Sweet" and if you like cutesy you cannot miss it!
There are 22 papers 700x700 and tons and tons of elements in the kit (as always, not all are shown in the preview).

You can purchase it from http://simplybeautifulscraps.com


Previews of the new kit:




.
.
I've also a little something for you. You can download this sample freebie from here:
http://www.4shared.com/file/61434293/29fe114a/CS_cutesweet_freebie.html




.
.
And here's the latest tag made by the talented Tamie. You can find this tut here:
http://www.addictivepleasure.essenceofcreativity.co.uk/tuts/inspiredbynature.htm

Thank you Tamie!!




Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Your kit is very beautiful and thank you for this adorable freebie. Gorgeous colors, thanks again. Merci beaucoup, il est superbe.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Suz :) said...

Just a little SHOUT out…to say thanks for this awesome share!! I gave you some..♥"Link Love"♥..here if you want to check it out. I gotta tell ya...I love showing off your stuff! Stay the sweetest…I’ll be stalking you!! hee,hee:)
Suz

Vania said...

Hello! I´m just passing by to say thanks for your kit Cute&Sweet and let you know that I made a LO using those elements and posted it on my blog. So, if you visit me and see my work, I´ll be surely glad! I made a link to your blog, of course!
Hugs
Vania