Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New full size kit and news..

Hi,
I'm back with a new full sized kit and some news.

Tantrum Scraps is now selling full sized kits. So I'm uploading all my full sized kits to the store. It will take a while but, hopefully, they will be up this week :)

I have also a new kit ready. It's called "Harvest" and it's available as full sized kit only.
You can purchase it at Livin' Large and at Tantrum Scraps for $5.00.

Just a note: at Tantum Scraps the kit is available in 3 different packs (due to store's needs) - papers, elements and add-on but the price and what's inside the kit is the same as Livin' Large :)

The kit is huge: there are 16 papers and more than 110 pieces.

Preview:



And I'm happy to announce that starting friday 22nd there will be another blog train!
I have a new free kit ready for the occasion so check back!! :)

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

QueenBrat Digital Designs said...

hey hun i just want to let you know you have a award waiting for you on my blog..Love the new kit!!