Thursday, July 31, 2008

New kit, new tag and a freebie!

Hi there,
I'm back with some news.

I have a new kit available for sale in both versions, taggers and scrappers.
It's called "Fresh". There are 14 papers and more than 70 elements in the kit.

You can purchase the taggers version from Designer Scraps or from Tantrum Scraps.

You can purchase the full size version from Living Large later today.

Previews:





There's also a new tut made by Harley with my "Sweet Harmony" kit. You can find the tut here:
http://dreamgirlproductionz.com/tutorials/harmony/harmony.html

Beautiful tag! Thank you Harley!!



And finally the freebie! It's called "Funny girl".
There are 12 papers about 50 elements in the kit.
You can download it from here or directly from Tantrum Scraps (under freebies or Cinnamon Scraps).

Preview:




Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

CalvaryGirl said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit with so cute colors, thank you very much for this beautiful freebie. Bye..bye..good day. Merci, bonne journée.

Unknown said...

Really love you're fresh kit hun! The papers are gorgeous!
I'm going on holiday now talk to you soon hun!
Hugs,
Aquarius

CheriWild said...

Laura,
Please email me....my email link is on my blog on the right side.

I have something to talk to you about.

Hugz,
Cheri

D'zines from the heart said...

Thank you so much for another wonderful treasure!

Brightest blessings...
Julie