Friday, June 27, 2008

New kit, illegal sharing and... sale time!

Hi there,
hope everyone's fine!!

Me, not very much... I have chickenpox!!! I know, that's unbelievable... at the age of 35!! :(
My baby boy had it two weeks ago so.... here I am! Lol
Once again: my kits are constantly shared everywhere.
Only yesterday I've been notified of 3 massive illegal sharing (via rapidshare, 4shared and the ugly Pando...) of ALL my kits (even the free ones...that's absurd), with 20-70 downloads for each kit.
It's not only a question of money... even it they are thousand dollars flyin' away. I'm not counting on my kits to live even if they help. It's unrespectful people that hurt me. When you contact them asking not to share ptu kits all you get is... "I do what I want!".

Anyway, I have a new kit ready and it will availabe on sale later today at Designer Scraps, Magical-Scraps and Tantrum Scraps - and soon, all over thousand of pirate groups -
It's called "California Sunset" and there are 16 papers and more than 60 elements in the kit. Don't ask me why I called it like that... maybe I was inspired by the warm colors I used...

Also: it's sale time at Tantrum Scraps!! All my kits are for just $2.oo!! Sale will go on through all weekend so.... you have plenty of time!! :)

Preview:
Have a wonderful weekend!
Laura

No comments: